This review has been updated on Feb, 19, 2017.
Read this detailed Get Paid to Draw review if you’re interested in making money by drawing pictures.
It is easier to make money online these days. The best news is that you can get paid to do things you would consider trivial or silly. For instance, you can sketch something and still receive money for it. This is what Get Paid to Draw is all about.
It is a great way to make money online from home through your camera or by creating simple drawings. This is something that anyone can do with or without prior knowledge.
How good is Get Paid to Draw? How much money can you make from it?
Find out the answers to all these questions in the following review.
Table of Contents
- 1 Overview
- 2 How it works
- 3 Who should use it?
- 4 What’s included?
- 5 How much money you can earn
- 6 Does it really work
- 7 Pros
- 9 Cons
- 10 Conclusion
It is an online course created by Jules Camber. Get Paid to Draw is a simple money making course that will teach you how you can sell your photos online for money. You can take photos from any camera or even from your smartphone.
Besides, you will also learn how to create simple drawings that sell extremely well on the internet.
How it works
Get Paid to Draw has three phases.
- In the first phase, you will learn how to create drawings that sell even if you don’t know how to draw. You will also learn to take pictures from your camera that can be sold easily.
- Then you will find where you need to upload these pictures and drawings for money.
- Once uploaded, whenever your picture or drawing will be downloaded by someone, you will be paid for it.
This seems to be something you can do, right?
Of course, anyone who has the time can do it and start earning money from this very system.
Who should use it?
This is a relatively easy course and anybody can use it. However, if you want the following things, you are the best candidate.
- You need to earn extra bucks to supplement your current income.
- You have the basic interest in drawing and wants to learn more.
- You can attempt to sketch anything based on customer queries.
- You want to work from home.
- You have a passion and time for drawing.
1. A 55-page eBook
This is a book with preliminary information about the following.
- Ways to earn money drawing sketches or taking photos.
- All supplies you will need when drawing and painting.
- Lessons on how to draw. There are additional video tutorials and details about popularly known artists.
- Lessons on how to take photographs. This section offers general information on photography as well as links to free websites.
- Lessons on how to generate money with your photographs and drawings. This section is very detailed and offers pro tips to make real money.
- How to build your Internet business. This is a rather advanced section that guides you on how to convert your hobby into an internet business. You will learn how to create a website where you can sell your photographs.
2. Video tutorials
There is a complete section on just videos on how to draw. There are well over 16 different detailed step-by-step videos that will show you how to draw killer images and photos.
Here is a brief overview of what type of video training are included in the section.
- Basic sketching and 3D drawing techniques
- How you can draw manga
- How to draw with pencils
- How to shade and use ink
- How perspective works in drawing
- Drawing faces and various characters.
If you don’t know how to draw at all, you will obviously learn a lot from the videos.
3. Others things in the package
- The author has a full page with links to Amazon products. This is supposedly the best source of the finest art and drawing supplies.
- You’ll get access to a list of 15 websites that can accept your images. Some of these sites are not new to those of you who have an interest in drawing and photography.
- There are 5 videos on how to draw specific things, such as cartoon bubbles and t-shirt layouts, with Inkscape. You will get to see some of the top selling designs and images and the amounts they have earned so far.
- Finally, there are lessons on how you can outsource your work to freelance graphic designers and artists.
How much money you can earn
Get Paid to Draw lets you earn a decent amount of money from the internet by uploading your photos on different stock sites. The money you will earn depends on the quality of the images and the number of images. The more photos you upload, the more you will earn.
According to previous users, you might not earn at all from your images. There are some who claim that their projects were not downloaded after months of being on the recommended sites.
On the other hand, there are a few positive reviews from users who actually made money. Hence, Get Paid to Draw isn’t an easy program. You’ve to give it your 100% with full dedication to make it work.
It will take a bit of hard work and patience on your part to recover your initial investment.
Don’t buy it if you’re interested in getting millionaire overnight by uploading pictures. This is not how it works.
You cannot become a millionaire without spending endless sleepless nights. It is not easy.
Note: This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You will work to earn supplemental income that could help you pay your debts or buy something you really need.
Does it really work
It works, but you have to be consistent.
You just cannot upload a few or maybe a dozen photos and sit back assuming that you will make money. You have to do it consistently and you have to upload quality photos regularly.
For someone who is all new to making money online, this could be a good start because you can upload your existing photos on various sites. Keep in mind, Get Paid to Draw will not make you rich so fast.
So, Get Paid to Draw does work.
If you are willing to be patient and aggressive, the program could make you some good money.
- Simple and easy way to make money from home.
- No experience needed. No skills needed at all.
- Fully backed by 60-days money back guarantee.
- You will get $50 bonus when you will successfully sell your very first image online.
- Excellent video lessons on drawing.
- It is only good for newbie and beginners who know nothing about making money online.
- Upsells might irritate you.
- Not really a well-compiled course. The information is a bit scattered.
- There are links to low-quality affiliate programs and known scams.
Let me conclude Get Paid to Draw review with my personal opinion.
In my opinion, it is not a complete waste of time. It is not a scam, although it does promote some questionable affiliate marketing programs.
The reason I would somehow recommend it is that it gives the user some preliminary lessons on drawing and photography. If you have a passion for these forms of art, then you can use the program to begin your journey.
I consider the drawing video tutorials the best part of the program, especially, if you are a beginner. Even if there are other free lessons online, this eBook offers a great start.
All you are required to do after learning is to upload your photos and drawings to given sites and earn money. Get Paid to Draw is best for beginners, newbie, photographers, and artists.
The part I dislike the most is the upsells and the fact that the owners recommend some identified scams and substandard affiliate products.
Otherwise, with the downsells, you can pay 12 dollars eventually, and use the 60-days money back guarantee to get it all back.
Update: Get Paid to Draw has been discontinued and is being replaced by a better and easier way to make money online called Take Surveys for Cash. You can join Take Surveys for Cash to get a $50 bonus immediately.