So you’re interested in making money from a social network, right?
The following IncomeON review will guide you if this is a legit social networking website.
Table of Contents
What is IncomeON
It is a social network that pays you for every activity. It is not much different from Facebook. You can like other people’s posts, share them on your timeline, send friend requests, etc.
The only difference is that it pays you for most of the activities.
How it works
It works like any other social network.
- Create an account.
- Make friends.
- Like, share, comment, etc. to get paid.
How much you can earn
Now this seems to be the biggest question.
Well, you don’t make much. In fact, you’re paid a fraction of a penny for liking someone’s post.
It will take ages to accumulate a single dollar on IncomeON, literally.
Besides, you’ve to spend a certain portion of your earnings to withdraw money.
You won’t be able to earn a lot from IncomeON. Even if you spend 8 hours a day on the network, you might not earn a single dollar.
Who is it for?
If you’ve nothing else to do on this planet, you can continue to use IncomeON but don’t expect a miracle.
If you don’t mind getting paid $0.001 for a single like or dislike, you can use it.
How IcomeON makes money
It uses revenue-sharing model. IncomeON is monetized with Google AdSense.
The social network is filled with lots of ads and they’re sort of irritating. When a user clicks on the ad, the IncomeON gets paid for it.
Unlike other revenue-sharing social networks, it doesn’t pay a fraction of its earnings to its users.
They’re earning way more than what they’re paying to their users.
- A free social networking site that pays you for using it.
- Anyone can join it without any restrictions.
- Businesses can create pages, run campaigns, and classified ads to get exposure.
- You get $5 bonus for verifying your phone number.
- Free to join.
- The user-interface is quite messy and not easy-to-use.
- You’ll not find any details on how much you get paid for a like, dislike, etc. This information is quite hard to find.
- Making money from IncomeON is quite hard as they pay you a fraction of a penny per activity.
- The website is full of glitches and their income counter doesn’t work properly.
- The ads are irritating as hell.
Should you use it?
Honestly, there is no need to use it.
There is absolutely no point in wasting your time on a site that will take ages to pay you a single dollar.
If your time has no value, you can use it – else look for something better.
I’ll not call IncomeON a scam because it pays its users but the amount they pay is negligible.
I’d recommend looking for other better and reliable money making opportunities that will pay you well for your time.
All the best.